Post 5: My future job

Hello!

Due to my interest in the functioning and organization of the State, I chose to study Public Administration. When I learned more about this career, I became interested in working in some area of the State, especially in municipalities and embassies. 

If I have the opportunity to work in a municipality I would love to be able to interact more with people, understand their problems and know more realities, I would not mind working outdoors or in an office, after all the most important thing for me is what I manage to do for others, not the space where I work or its amenities. 

Whereas, if I manage to work in an embassy, I imagine myself representing the country in international scenarios, disseminating information and getting to know other realities. Besides, as I have always wanted to travel, it would be an unmissable opportunity!

Regarding my major, I am thinking of choosing Public Management, since it would allow me to work in the management of public organizations and networks; besides being able to get involved in the coordination and analysis of public policies.

Being able to achieve this would allow me not only to grow professionally, but also to grow as a person.





Comentarios

  1. It seems that you have a deep passion when it comes to help people, that's good and I think that will help you to get your preferred work.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I wish you all the best, carry on as you have done so far so well. I hope that in a few years you will be able to achieve your personal goals.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 8: English Language Challenges

Post 6: Time travel to the future

Post 7: Changes to my study program