Post 6: Time travel to the future

Hello! Today I will talk to you about time travel to the future.

When considering the idea of taking a trip to the future, I would love to be able to see that human beings have been able to adapt and advance as a society, considering that due to the current pollution we are destroying more and more of our planet every day. 

I certainly prefer to think positively, rather than even imagine that this beautiful planet will no longer exist in the future due to the little care we have given to our ecosystem.  

Because of this, I would like to travel to a time where humans have such advanced technology that they can travel to other planets and live on them. It would be exciting to be able to see with our own eyes other ecosystems, totally different from our own, and explore them comfortably. Besides, I have always dreamed of being able to meet other life forms (I blame Hollywood movies) and to be able to travel to other galaxies. ¡I get excited just imagining it!

On the other hand, I don't think I would stay in that future because I would miss my family and all my friends too much, so I would only travel for a short period of time (as well as a vacation trip) and return to the present day. 

Regards!



Comentarios

  1. Yes we must be optimistic about the future of our world.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are right! It's better to think positive about the future because the future is hard to predict.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also don't think I could live in that era, I would miss my family very much:(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. There are many movies about travel to the future!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 8: English Language Challenges

Post 7: Changes to my study program