Post 2 : The best concert you've been to

 

Hello everyone! Coming up next, the concert of my life:

Without a doubt one of the best concerts I have had the opportunity to go to, was Got7 "World Tour: Eyes on you" held at Movistar Arena in 2018.

Got7 is a kpop group that has 7 members: 1 American, 1 Chinese, 1 Thai and 4 Koreans. That was their first concert in Chile after a world tour, so I was very excited to be able to attend. I remember that I went alone to this concert because my friends couldn´t travel to Santiago but I still enjoyed it very much.

That night was unforgettable, the atmosphere was so exciting that people were jumping and singing to the rhythm of each song. I was very surprised of the stage, it was so big that got7 passed very close to my seat and without a doubt that was incredible.

That day I even met some very nice girls, with whom I shared during the night while I was going back home.

¡I miss that moment too much!



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 8: English Language Challenges

Post 6: Time travel to the future

Post 7: Changes to my study program