Post 1: A country i'd like to visit

 

Hello everyone, when I was a child, I have always wanted to travel around the world, but unfortunately I haven´t had the opportunity yet. Despite this, I would love to know and travel around Australia, because I believe is a beautiful country, with many landscapes and besides, people seem to be very friendly. For the same reason, I would like to learn how to speak English and put into practice everything I have learned; the places I plan to visit are:

  • Perth
  • Gold Coast
  • Sydney
  • Melbourne

Also, I have thought about working in Australia to be able to pay for my stay there, I would love to spend more than a year there so I can visit even more places, it would definitely be a spectacular trip!

Did you know that it is very common for Australians to walk in the street without shoes? I had no idea about this and I loved it.

I hope to achieve my dream and tell the experience, thanks for reading me!

Regards!                                                    

                      

Comentarios

  1. Hi Juliana. That country is very beautiful as well as exotic. I would love to know Australia the same.
    I hope can travel soon.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 8: English Language Challenges

Post 6: Time travel to the future

Post 7: Changes to my study program